Membership applications can be made:
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via phone on 1300 228 278
- Via post to LPO Box 5039, University of Canberra, Bruce, ACT, 2617
- General Conditions
It is a condition of sale that members must comply with these Terms and Conditions. If any of these Terms and Conditions or rules and regulations are breached, Brumbies and the venue reserves the right to cancel memberships, refuse entry or to remove members from the venue.
The Brumbies reserves the right to change all or any of the membership details enclosed in the Brumbies membership offer, prior to payment of your Membership Fee. If any item included in a membership cannot be provided by the Brumbies, then the Brumbies reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value into the membership without prior notice and/or liability to the Member.
All details outlined in the Membership Brochure, the Membership Renewal Brochure and the Membership Website form part of the Terms and Conditions.
It is a condition of sale that all Members are subject to the Terms & Conditions of GIO Stadium Canberra. Please visit www.giostadiumcanberra.com.au for full details.
- Same-seat Renewal Period
Brumbies members wishing to renew their same reserved seat Brumbies membership for the 2019 season have an exclusive renewal period until 5pm 26 October 2018. After this time, renewing members cannot be guaranteed their existing seats. Brumbies reserves the right to refuse membership to any person at its absolute discretion.
- Cancellations & Refunds
Plus500 Brumbies do not take responsibility for the incorrect or mistaken selection of membership packages or tickets purchased by individuals. If an error is made by the purchaser when purchasing tickets or membership packages the Brumbies are not held responsible.
Once a membership has been purchased, the Brumbies are under no obligation to provide a cancellation or refund. Requests for refunds may only be considered in exceptional circumstances. All applications for refunds are to be made in writing and addressed to:
Membership Manager – Brumbies Membership LPO BOX 5039, BRUCE, ACT, 2617
A member may surrender membership at any time by notice in writing to Brumbies (although any surrender of membership does not entitle a member to a refund of any, some or their entire membership fee). Exceptions will be made due to specific circumstances.
If a refund is granted, all membership inclusions must be returned in original condition to Brumbies Membership Department.
- Membership Seating
Members purchasing reserved seat memberships online will be able to select their seating at the time of purchase (excluding those with 4 Game Memberships). Membership applications received in person will be date stamped upon receipt of full payment of the membership fee, or on payment of first instalment if selecting the monthly Brumbies Payment Plan.
If a member would like to request a change to their existing seat after the point of renewal, they are required to do so in writing by emailing email@example.com. Seat changes will not be accepted or processed over the phone.
Members from the previous season are allotted a priority period to renew their ‘same seat’ for the forthcoming season. After the renewal cut-off date (26 October 2018), same seat allocations cannot be guaranteed, and renewal seating will be allocated on a best available basis.
- Dishonoured Credit Card & Cheque Payments
If any payment fails to transfer between institutions a dishonour fee of $10 will be charged.
If a credit card or cheque payment is declined or dishonoured by your bank, you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful, your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Brumbies Membership Manager.
Different Terms and Conditions apply for members who are a part of the Brumbies Payment Plan or Automatic Rollover. Please refer below for these details.
- Concession/Junior/Family/Companion Card Membership
Concession membership fees apply to holders of a current Pensioner Card or a Student holding a Full-Time Student Card. You must notify Brumbies of your concession type at time of membership purchase. It is a condition of these concessions that you agree to present your concession ID upon membership application and entry to the venue.
All concessions must be valid at the time that membership is purchased and remain valid throughout the course of the 2019 Season. A Health Care Card is a valid Concession Card.
Junior Members with a game day membership must be aged 5 to 15 years as at 1 January 2019 and provide proof of age when requested. The Brumbies do not provide, nor are responsible for, supervision of junior members.
Family includes 2 adults and 2 juniors (aged 5 to 15 years as at 1st January 2019) or 2 adult and 1 junior (aged 5 to 15 years as at 1st January 2019).
Companion Card members are members that have special needs, and hold a state issued companion card, the member is eligible to receive a second membership of the same category at no charge for use by their carer when attending home games. A copy of the valid Companion card must be suppled at the time of membership purchase.
All membership prices are inclusive of GST.
Brumbies accepts Visa, Mastercard and Amex
A $10 dishonour fee will be charged to members on the part payment plan who miss an instalment and payment is not successfully received. See Brumbies Payment Plan Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Transfer of Membership
Your Brumbies membership is transferable however; members must ensure that the person using their card for access to the venue is eligible to do so and has proof of such eligibility. Any patron or member trying to enter GIO Stadium using a card for a category of seat that they are not eligible for, will be asked to upgrade their ticket, or they will be refused entry to the venue.
The Brumbies reserves the right to cancel a membership if such an event occurs, i.e. an Adult presenting a junior ticket/card will be refused entry and may forfeit that membership ticket/card regardless of the owner.
- Membership/Ticket Resale
It is a condition of sale that tickets to Brumbies Matches may not, without the prior written consent of the Brumbies, be resold nor used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, then the ticket may be cancelled, and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission. The Brumbies will not be held responsible for any matters arising because of the breach of any such rules and regulations.
- Lost or Stolen Membership Cards
Membership cards can be replaced for a fee of $10.00. If there are 3 games or less remaining in the season, paper tickets will be supplied instead. There is no fee for paper ticket to be supplied in place of lost cards. Electronic tickets are supplied to each member via email.
To obtain a replacement card, members must call the Membership Hotline on 1300 228 278 before a game. Members will not be permitted entry into the venue under any circumstances, if they do not hold a valid membership card or ticket.
- Updating Personal Details
All Members must take responsibility for updating all personal details in order for the Brumbies to communicate effectively with you and to be able to correctly distribute membership packs. The Brumbies holds no responsibility for member’s failure to update their personal details or for the incorrect entering of personal details.
To update your personal details please log onto your Brumbies Account, call the Membership Hotline on 1300 228 278 or email the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discount on Merchandise
The 10% members discount on official Brumbies merchandise is available to members on presentation of their membership card at the retail store at Brumbies HQ or the merchandise outlets at GIO Stadium Canberra. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer can be redeemed at the Brumbies online store using the monthly promotion codes provided in member-only emails.
- Discount on Tickets
The 15% members discount on tickets to Brumbies home games at GIO Stadium Canberra, is available to members on presentation of their membership card at Ticketek agencies or by entering a valid membership barcode online. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Pre-paid parking
Pre-paid parking can be purchased for the 2019 season through the Brumbies membership department. Pre-paid parking is limited and only available to full season Platinum, Gold, Silver & GA members.
Pre-paid parking is only available for the full 2019 season and cannot be purchased on a game by game basis.
The member must note that this is not reserved parking. The Brumbies cannot guarantee a car space will be available. The member will be issued with 1 parking pass for each Brumbies home game for the 2019 season excluding finals.
Pre-paid parking passes are only valid for the public car park and under no circumstance permit entry to the VIP car parks. Parking passes must be treated like cash, no replacements or refunds will be issued if passes are lost. Parking passes are transferable. Refunds will not be provided under any circumstances. Parking is subject to the Terms and Conditions of GIO Stadium Canberra.
- Flexi 4 Game Memberships
Flexi 4 game memberships entitle the membership holder to any four home games played at GIO Stadium in the General Admission area. The membership is only valid for one entry per home game and does not include finals.
- 4 Game Country Gold Memberships
4 Game Country Gold memberships entitle the membership holder to any four home games played at GIO Stadium. Members can redeem these entries for free through Ticketek using the barcode located on the back of the relevant membership card. Once tickets have been provided to 4 games, the barcode is deemed invalid and no longer able to access additional free tickets. The membership is only valid for one entry per home game and does not include finals.
- Super Rugby Finals Seating
Members will receive priority access to purchase tickets in the event of Super Rugby Finals at GIO Stadium (should the Brumbies qualify for a home final) during the member’s pre-sale period.
Due to different seating configurations at each venue, ‘like-for-like’ will not be guaranteed for away finals or games not at GIO Stadium
Location and/or category of seating held by a member through other rugby memberships do not constitute a guarantee of the exact location and/or category of seating at alternative match venues, for an away final.
BrumbiesDirect Auto-rollover and Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
By opting into BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out by Brumbies Rugby. You are entering into an agreement with Brumbies to pay your membership in 10 equal instalments until the total annual cost has been paid in full, inclusive of any fees or surcharges. By agreeing to pay your membership via BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan, you authorise Brumbies, to debit from your nominated Credit Card or Debit Account as set out in your membership application form. By opting into the BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan, the member accepts the automatic roll-over of their membership in subsequent seasons. Should a member have any queries regarding the membership contract or the BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan please contact the Membership Department on 1300 228 278.
- Those who previously opted for an automatic roll-over of full payment of their membership, will have the full annual cost of their membership, inclusive of processing fees and surcharges, withdrawn from their nominated credit card on 14 August 2018.
- Those who previously opted for automatic roll-over of their membership as part of the Brumbies Payment Plan, the first instalment, inclusive of processing fees and surcharges will be withdrawn from their nominated credit card on 15 August 2018.
- Payments for the Brumbies Payment Plan will be deducted in monthly instalments via the nominated VISA or MasterCard, or directly debited from the nominated account, on the 14th of each month (or closest business day) commencing 14 October 2017.
- For members opting into the BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan after the payment plan has commenced, the first instalment will be withdrawn on purchase.
- If purchasing a membership on part payments after October 14, 2018, catch up payments will be required to catch up previous monthly payments dating back to August 2018
- If the payment date falls on a weekend or an ACT public holiday, it will be process on the closest business day.
- BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan will not be available after 14 April 2019.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that sufficient funds are available in the nominated account at the time that payment is taken and on the monthly due date in order for payments to be processed. If payment is unable to be taken, a dishonour fee of $10 will be charged without prior notice and will be added to the next monthly instalment. Any fees levied to the member by their financial institution for a dishonoured payment will be payable by the member.
- It is the member’s responsibility to inform Brumbies Rugby of any updates or changes to the nominated credit card, bank account or financial institution prior to the nominated monthly instalment date (14th of each month) or the dishonour fee will be charged.
- Should an instalment payment not clear, Brumbies Rugby will contact the member requesting immediate settlement of the payment.
- Brumbies Rugby reserves the right to suspend a member’s barcode should they not respond to requests regarding outstanding debt. The member’s barcode will remain suspended until all outstanding debts, missed instalments and dishonour fees have been paid. A suspended barcode means a member will not be able to gain access to any home games, finals tickets or any other regular membership benefits.
- If a member’s payments are unsuccessful for three consecutive months and the member does not contact the club to rectify the outstanding amount, the member’s details will be passed to the club’s debt collection agency for resolution.
- Brumbies Rugby reserves the right to cancel a member’s Brumbies membership where there are ongoing payment issues, at any time without prior notice.
- Members will be unable to renew their membership for the following season if there is any outstanding debt from the previous season. Members may only renew once any balance owing is paid in full.
- Members who were unable to adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the Brumbies Payment Plan and who have had their membership suspended, may be denied access to the Brumbies Payment Plan for following seasons and be required to pay their membership fees up front.
- By opting into the BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan, the member accepts the automatic roll-over of their membership in subsequent seasons. Members will receive notice from Brumbies Rugby detailing the next season’s membership fees, deduction dates and conditions of the Brumbies Payment Plan. Members will be given the opportunity in this notice to opt out of the automatic rollover of their membership for the following season.
- Members acknowledge that it is their responsibility to inform the club when receiving this notice that they wish to opt out of the BrumbiesDirect Payment Plan within the time period detailed in this notice. If no contact is made by the member, then the member acknowledges that the club will operate on the understanding the membership has rolled over to the following year and payments by Brumbies Rugby will continue as detailed in the notice.
- If you believe that a payment has been drawn incorrectly, please contact Brumbies Rugby on 1300 228 278. A full refund of the drawn amount will be refunded if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
- Brumbies Rugby agrees that they will keep your account and other financial institution details confidential. However, Brumbies Rugby may disclose these details:
- If you consent in writing; or
- To the extent required by law; or
- For the purpose of this Agreement, for example, in relation to a payment dispute.