* required fields
The University of Canberra Brumbies may be travelling to New Zealand for the Super Rugby Final on Saturday, but with more than 10 venues showing the game live around Canberra locals are certain to have somewhere close to home to celebrate.
Out In Canberra have co-ordinated with some of the ACT’s most popular venues to ensure those without tickets to the big game don’t miss the action.
Venues showing the University of Canberra Brumbies Super Rugby Final live include:
“Three B’s Special” Brumbies, Burger and Beer for $15
*Available from 5pm – 9pm, order @ Kutas Bistro to receive the drink voucher
Woodfired Classic or Regular Pizza and beer $16
*Available from 5:30pm – 9pm, order @ Champs Bistro to receive the drink voucher
TOWN CENTRE VIKINGS
Beer and a Pie for $10
*Available from 5pm – 9pm, order @ Moo&Brew Cafe to receive the drink voucher
BBQ chicken wings & Chips and an icy cold Corona for $19.50.
*Available from 5:30pm – 9pm, order @ Red Rock Bistro to receive the drink voucher
*Please note that Guests must be accompanied by a Member at all times.
Capital Hotel Group – Pavilion on Northborne
$5 schooners of tap beers and $5 glasses of house red and white wine
Bar menu with meals starting for $10
Register interest with Capital Hotel Group
Non Partner Locations
Rydges Lakeside - $5 James Squire Golden Ale, $5 French Champagne and $5 tapas menu, open from 4.30pm
• Debacle, Braddon - 02 6247 1314
• Suburban, Dickson - 02 6162 0930
• Breeze, Braddon - 02 6262 6266
• Lighthouse, Belconnen - 02 6253 0390
• London Burgers and Beers, Civic - 02 6257 1986
• Siren Bar, Gungahlin - 02 6162 0377
• Kingston Hotel, Kingston - 02 6295 0123
• Hellenic Club, Woden - 02 6281 0899
• The Duxton, O’Connor - 02 6162 0799
• Canberra Labor Club - 02 6251 5522
o Weston Creek
• Gryphons Caffe and Bar, Griffith - 02 6260 8848
The RUC Club will also play the game live for people living in Barton.
For more information visit outincanberra.com.au.