The Australian Rugby Union and ACT & Southern NSW Rugby Union are proud to announce the introduction of The Junior Gold Cup (JGC).The ACT will also be running trials for both age groups, as well as Under 20's.
Trial are from 8.30 for the under 15’s and 12.30 for the under 17’s JGC teams at Griffith Oval this Saturday, 26 October.
Players Selected in their regional JGC squad will receive:
- Expert coaching from highly trained local coaches and involvement from fulltime Aus. Rugby Elite programs staff
- Strength and Conditioning programs delivered by ARU coaching staff
- ‘Life Skills’ program- ARU’s off field development program promoting character development
- Training and playing apparel
- National Competition involvement and exposure
Training for the JGC will commence in November 2013 and the competition will be conducted from mid-February until the end of March 2014. More information can be found here.
To speak to someone about details of the ACT trials, contact Robert Smethills at email@example.com.