1. 2013 members wishing to renew their 8 Game Super Rugby membership for 2013 have an exclusive renewal period until close of business on Friday 26 October 2012. After this time renewing members cannot be guaranteed their existing seats.
2.2013 members wishing to purchase the 9 Lions Pack membership for 2013 have an exclusive renewal period until close of business on Friday 14 September 2012. After this time renewing members cannot be guaranteed their existing seats for the Brumbies v British & Irish Lions match on Tuesday 18 June.
3. All membership prices are inclusive of GST
4. Cancellations - Once a membership is processed, cancellations will not be accepted unless in extraordinary circumstances, and under no circumstances once the season has begun. Any cancellation requests deemed to be appropriate by Brumbies Rugby, will at a minimum be required to downgrade to 'Brumbies' memberships rather than cancelling completely. The decision on the appropriateness of cancellation requests is entirely that of Brumbies Rugby, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Dishonored Credit Card Payments - If a credit card payment is declined by your bank, you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. All dishonored credit card payments will incur an immediate fee of $20 as these fees are applied by the bank. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Brumbies Membership Manager.
6. Dishonored Cheque Payments - If a cheque is dishonored, you will be contacted for a further form of payment. All dishonored cheques will incur an immediate fee of $20 as these fees are applied by the bank. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue and referred to the Brumbies Membership Manager.
7. Concession membership - Pensioner or Seniors Card or a Full Time Student card. Please note that Health Care Cards are not accepted as a form of concession. It is a condition of these concessions that you agree to present your concession ID upon entry to the venue, if requested.
8. Transfer of Membership - Your Brumbies membership is transferable however; you must ensure that the person using your card for access to the venue is eligible to do so, eg. An adult may not use a Concession or Junior Registered Player Card.
9. Lost or Stolen Membership Cards - Can be replaced for a fee of $20. If there are insufficient games remaining in the season, paper tickets will be supplied instead. To obtain a replacement card, members must call the Membership Hotline on 1300 733 899.
10. Updating Personal Details - All season members must take responsibility for updating all personal details so the Brumbies can communicate effectively with them. The Brumbies hold no responsibility for member’s failure to update their personal details. To update your personal details please go to the Online membership service or call the Membership Hotline (1300 733 899).
11. Discount on Merchandise - The 10% members discount on official Brumbies merchandise is available to members on presentation of their membership card at Brumbies HQ, the retail store located at the Brumbies Rugby Offices, Austin Street Griffith, ACT and the merchandise outlets at Canberra Stadium. This offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. All memberships are subject to the terms of entry of Canberra Stadium. Go to www.canberrastadium.com.au for full details
13. All memberships are subject to the terms of ticket sale from Ticketek. Go to www.ticketek.com.au for full details
14. All details outlined in the Membership Brochure and Membership Renewal Brochure form part of the Terms and Conditions.
16. Payment Plan:
• By selecting the payment plan option you have entered into an agreement to ensure sufficient funds are available for each instalment.
• Brumbies Rugby will not issue reminders or invoices for payment plan instalments and reserve the right to refuse or cancel a payment plan agreement.
• Pay for your membership in equal monthly instalments prior to Monday 1st July 2013
• The amount payable each month is averaged between the start date and 1st July 2013
• A $1 per payment processing fee will apply to the additional payments
• All accounts must be paid in full by Monday 1st July 2012
• Brumbies Rugby reserves the right to cancel a membership if the terms and conditions of the payment plan are not upheld
University of Canberra Membership Terms & Conditions
1. University of Canberra Memberships can be purchased by calling the Brumbies Rugby Membership Hotline on 1300 733 899. Also available for purchase at UC market day stalls on 30-31st Jan & 6th February. This offer is not available online.
2. University of Canberra Memberships are only available to UC Staff, Students & Alumni. You will be required to present a valid identification card upon entering Canberra Stadium.
3. University of Canberra memberships are General Admission only.
4. A family membership constitutes 2 adults & 2 u/18 school students.
5. Flexible monthly payment plan option available for University of Canberra Memberships.
6. Discounts apply to Brindabella Gold & Snowy River Silver Membership categories.
7. For further information please call 1300 733 899.